Pokemon Booster Box Breakdown
List of different price breaks for Pokemon Booster boxes.
If you're trying to get an idea of what cards we're looking for, check out this link!
If you'd like to trade in PTCGO Codes, check out this link!
Note that price breaks are inclusive of shipping. For more information feel free to contact us at ContactUs@TabletopVillage.com
- Payment Type
- Cash: Cash in hand, or Paypal Friends & Family.
- For Pre-Sale, payment in the form of Cash must be turned in a week prior to release of booster boxes.
- For Pre-Sale, payment in the form of Paypal Friends & Family must be turned in two weeks prior to release of booster boxes.
- Credit Card: Credit Card payment, or Paypal Gifts and Services (point of sale, or on our site).
- For Pre-Sale, payment in the form of Credit Card must be charged two weeks prior to release of booster boxes.
- For Pre-Sale, payment in the form of Paypal Gifts & Services must be charged two weeks prior to release of booster boxes.
- List of different product eligible for price breaks.
- Transaction Type
- Pre-Sale: A Pre-Ordered product that is paid for prior to release and or receipt of product.
- Post Release: A order placed anytime after product is officially launched.
- Price Break
- The discount received through either buying bulk orders, pre-sale, or a combination of the two. Note that not all order types listed are eligible for price breaks, e.g. Payment Type: Credit Card, Product: Box, Transaction Type: Post Release, Price Break: $90.00.
- $90.00 Is our normal rate for boxes. Please note that many other retailers sell their boxes at $105-$120 a box, and MSRP is $143.64. However, please note that this can change in the future.