Trade In Pokemon Singles
Check out the buy list
Ever wonder what Tabletop Village is looking for in Pokemon Singles? Check out the list below! If you have cards that either aren't shown on the list, or do not fall under the generic categories we've provided, don't hesitate to reach out to us to see if we're interested in your collection.
Market Value may vary. If you have questions, please contact us at Trade.Sales@TabletopVillage.com.
Show buy list
Hide buy list
Send Us Your Trade In Order
- If you live near the greater Seattle, WA area, and would like to setup an in-person appointment, please contact Trade.Sales@TabletopVillage.com.
- Otherwise, send the list of cards you would like to trade in to Trade.Sales@TabletopVillage.com. The list must include the card name, set, condition, and, if applicable, the edition of the card (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.).
- If you would like to be notified on how we graded your cards upon receipt please make that note in your initial email to us.
- A trade and sales representative will be in contact with you to discuss the store's needs and conditions of the cards in order to provide you a quote.
- Once we provide you with a quote, please await shipping instructions (including the address to ship to) and pack your order using the instructions below.
- Please note: Package must be postmarked within 7 days of order placement or cards may be updated with current pricing on day of receipt.
- If you have questions, please contact us at Trade.Sales@TabletopVillage.com
- Store credit in the form of a digital gift card will be emailed upon receipt and grading of the order. Enjoy!
How to Pack Singles
- Remove cards from any sleeves, binders, or other packaging.
- Prepare your package for safe shipping by following these instructions.
- Avoid rubber bands, paper clips, and any other containers that may damage your cards.
- Cards should be secured in a hard shell case, deck box, fat pack or other container.
- Ensure that cards are packed securely and will not shift or fall out during transit.
- When packaging your cards do not use excessive tape or anything else that will put your cards at risk by making the package difficult to open.
- Include your name and order number in the package on a piece of paper.
- We encourage you to obtain a tracking number and insurance for your shipment.
- Ship your package to the address we will provide to you once you make your trade-in order.
Singles Condition Guide
Use the guide below to understand how we will be assessing the condition of your cards.
|Near Mint (NM)||
Cards in Near Mint condition show minimal to no wear from shuffling, play or handling and can have a nearly unmarked surface, crisp corners and unblemished edges outside of a few minimal flaws. A Near Mint card may have a tiny edge nick or a tiny scratch or two, but overall look nearly unplayed with no major defects or flaws.
The acceptable range of cards within the Near Mint condition include both cards with no imperfections and cards with a few minor imperfections or a single more noticeable imperfection.
|Lightly Played (LP)||
Cards in Lightly Played condition may have minor border or corner wear or even just slight scuffs or scratches. There are no major defects such as water damage, bends or issues with the structural integrity of the card. Noticeable imperfections are okay, but none should be too severe or at too high a volume.
The acceptable range of cards within the Lightly Played condition include both cards with a handful of minor imperfections and those with a few more noticeable imperfections.
|Moderately Played (MP)||
Cards in Moderately Played condition exhibit condition issues visible at a casual glance. Cards in Moderately Played condition can have border wear, corner wear, scratching or scuffing, creases or whitening, minor dirt buildup or any combination of mild examples of these marks.
A Moderately Played card may have some form of a more major marking, such as spot water damage or creasing that doesn't affect card integrity, but not in combination with other issues such as scratches, scuffs or border/edge wear and not impacting a large area of the card.
|Heavily Played (HP) or Damaged||Unfortunately, we are not accepting trade-ins of Heavily Played or Damaged cards at this time.|
Trade in gradient on card(s) value for store credit
|Card Value based roughly on TCGplayer Mid & Troll and Toad||Near Mint||Lightly Played||Moderately Played|
*Old Expansions include Vintage sets up to sets released roughly 5 years ago.
Please be sure that your trade in(s) will need to be properly protected as any damage incurred to the trade in(s) could reduce the total amount of store credit you may receive. You can always contact us at Trade.Sales@Tabletopvillage.com if you have questions on how best to ship out your trade in(s). Please note that any tips we provide are subjective, and you should proceed with your own best judgement. Your trade in(s) will still be under your responsibility prior to Tabletop Village's receipt of your trade in(s).
Please do make sure that the correct amount of postage is provided regardless of whether you use a bubble mailer, or a normal white envelope. Any additional postage charged will be deducted from the total store credit you may receive.